Friday, July 27, 2012

Amusing Oneself - Photos

Every country has their quirks, the things that strike visitors funny, the odd things they do with other countries' languages and cultures.  Japan is no exception.  As with cute stuff, there were many examples and these are just of few:

Thank Goodness for the graphics.

This has got to be one of my favorites!

I especially like the title and the second bullet point.
Also, the level of detail.  Seems like some employee, without a lot of language training,
 got disgruntled.and took matters into their own hands...

But at least the meaning is clear.

I like "Rise" and the clarification provided in that third bullet point.

A bacon flower!  Why didn't I ever think of that?!

And it's not only English...

It would appear that German is also not safe.

And then there's that odd beverage that always has - and always will - sound like another, very different sort of liquid when said out loud with an American accept.


Say what?!

Random Ogres

Random Bears


Betcha didn't know I've been working to launch my own line of cosmetics, did ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment